Monday, February 14, 2011

Sharing Heaven On Earth

Searching for Heaven On Earth. I've come a long way from the days when I was convinced that I was living a Hell on Earth to realizing that there are bits of Heaven that present themselves to me everyday.

I can’t pinpoint the exact moment when Heaven On Earth touched me. But it would tag me every once in a while trying to divert my attention from the anguish and depression I felt most of the time.

I've learned that heaven can be found in the smallest of things. Sometimes they are slivers of light or moments in time. But they are definitely here. Soon I relented to this game of tag, counted to ten, and went searching – Searching for Heaven On Earth.



I will strive to find the bits of heaven on this earth and to share them with you.

No comments: